Fulbright 2015-2016

Oliebollen

This is exactly how mine looks! I'm glad I'm not the only one who seems to be MIA in their systems... I'm going to email the contact person after posting this to see what we're supposed to do in these cases.

Edit: I used your screen cap as an example of what it looked like for me. Hopefully she'll get back to me tomorrow and I can share the info!

I contacted IIE support and Marla Mazer.  They took care of my issue.  Let me know if you are still having issues and I will give you their contact information.  It is not a client side issue.  It's something that needs to be fixed from their end.

I contacted IIE support and Marla Mazer.  They took care of my issue.  Let me know if you are still having issues and I will give you their contact information.  It is not a client side issue.  It's something that needs to be fixed from their end.

Awesome. I did contact the person on the pre-grantee page but she hasn't gotten back to me yet. If I could get the IIE support email that would be great (feel free to PM me!). I'll add in Jonathan myself since he's my areas program manager. Thanks so much for letting me know. 

Edited by nsnotable

Hey y'all,

Be sure to check your spam! My notice from the Ireland Commission detailing my Terms and Conditions and Grant Authorization has been sitting there for a few days, and I didn't realize it until the director emailed us a followup that I got!

......So quiet..........

Probably because a lot of the larger applicant pools have heard back. That is, except for the UK of course.

All I feel is a looming sense of dread.

I think the anxiety from this wait has knocked like five years off of my life.

Agreed! I can't believe we didn't get any notifications yesterday... I was thinking that they must have been working on notifying the UK for today or later this week (since there are so many applicants).

The silence is killing me.

Probably because a lot of the larger applicant pools have heard back. That is, except for the UK of course.

All I feel is a looming sense of dread.

Unless they haven't been reported here, there are still a number of large ETA countries that have yet to be released: Taiwan, Malaysia, Brazil, and South Korea are all 75-100+

I'm hoping at least Malaysia hears something soon!

Edited by ajcrvg

Unless they haven't been reported here, there are still a number of large ETA countries that have yet to be released: Taiwan, Malaysia, Brazil, and South Korea are all 75-100+

I'm hoping at least Malaysia hears something soon!

Those are fairly large numbers, but last year the UK had nearly 1000 applicants... In comparison, not so much.

I'm dying inside! I'm seriously bracing for the worst.

So am I, although I am pretty certain my time ended when I didn't get invited for an interview, but it doesn't help me worry any less.

Hey thanks, I found the support email address and sent something last night and they just fixed it. Woo I exist now! 

According to last year's data in the spreadsheet, for the first couple weeks between March 17 and May 2 notifications were received on 4 of the 5 working days each week, and in the second part of that time period, they came out every single weekday.

(Though last week's huge numbers of notifications came way earlier than they did last year, when things really got going during the last couple days of March and first couple days of April; difficult to compare from year to year.)

The upshot is I'm still holding out hope that somebody will hear today!

I think the anxiety from this wait has knocked like five years off of my life. 

I feel exactly the same way... Glad I'm not alone!

Hi Photogeographic, I am a SSA applicant.  SSA applicants found out on April 21st last year and on April 15th the year before that.  Notifications seems to be coming out a little bit earlier this year, though, so fingers crossed that we don't have to wait that long.

also a SSA applicant and super anxious for notifications to begin!

Has anyone completed an ETA while already attending a PhD program (or know someone who has)? If so, I'd very much appreciate it if you could message me regarding an issue related to that.

Has anyone applying for the Balkans (Serbia, Macedonia, Croatia, etc) been contacted about an interview? I was under the impression that those countries usually didn't interview, but the embassy just emailed me.

Has anyone applying for the Balkans (Serbia, Macedonia, Croatia, etc) been contacted about an interview? I was under the impression that those countries usually didn't interview, but the embassy just emailed me.

I did not apply for the Balkans, so I'm sorry that I can't answer your question. But, I was wondering if you were just emailed in order to schedule an interview?? That seems so late!!