MC/MPA Mason Program @ HKS??

Has anyone heard anything on admission decisions for this program? I've read in a forum about U.S. students admitted to the MC/MPA, but I haven't heard or read of any Mason fellows. Any ideas when HKS might be notifying?

Thanks kartaly for the refreshing news! I was starting to lose all hope, but it seems that the admission office is taking its time. By Fedex? Where are you? Did you get an email from them before that? Any news on financial aid? By the way, HKS website says that admission decisions are notified by April, which I understood it to be by the first day of the month. It's getting pretty stressful around here, especially if this is the only program you've applied to!

Hey Meeager, I'm from Singapore. Nope, not a single peep from them before the letter came. So yeah, yours might be on the way :) I didn't get any info on financial aid either as my application was incomplete - apparently they did not receive my university transcripts. So, what they indicated in the letter was that once I've mailed them that, they will send me "a package of materials relevant to your enrollment". Good luck!

The wait is over! I got an email today with the scanned admittance letter attached. The email says I'll be receiving a packet of information soon. No word on financial aid though. Any idea as to when aid decisions will be ready?

• 5 months later...