jla Posted February 5, 2014 Share Posted February 5, 2014 Hi all- I'm new here and I'm sure this question has been asked before, but I can't find anything through searches! Thanks for your advice. I'm applying to PhD Biostatistics programs and since yesterday have received 2 acceptance letters. But I would like to wait until I hear from all schools before making a final decision. What is the best way to go about this? (My advisor is enjoying retirement and won't get to my emails for several days. Hence I'm coming to this great community.....) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now