Educational Psychology

likemythesis

Hello!

After ticking through threads all morning, I decided it was time for me to sign up and make my first post! I saw a thread for Ed.Psych from 2013, but wasn't sure if I should bring that one back to life or start a new one. 

I applied to Social and Educational Psych programs, but given that I felt a bigger pull towards the Educational Psych faculty I reviewed, I was hoping to find out about others who also applied places, or at least have someone to stress out with!

Hello!

After ticking through threads all morning, I decided it was time for me to sign up and make my first post! I saw a thread for Ed.Psych from 2013, but wasn't sure if I should bring that one back to life or start a new one. 

I applied to Social and Educational Psych programs, but given that I felt a bigger pull towards the Educational Psych faculty I reviewed, I was hoping to find out about others who also applied places, or at least have someone to stress out with!

You should try the Psychology forums! I know there's an active School Psychology thread - not sure about Ed Psych!