Late nights writing my thesis/dissertation drives me to do crazy thing like....

Beefaroni is essential!

But late nights working on my thesis drove me to yell, swear, and throw things, and I usually do none of those things. Granted, I would throw things like my pencil, but still... Extreme for me...

Very much the same, although I must admit that I find some pleasure in writing into the wee hours, long after the city around me has gone to sleep (despite actually being a morning person).  

I typically do, as well. Lately, though, it’s hard to get the motivation to work on my thesis after midnight. Right now, for example.... Curse you, GradCafe for being such a welcome distraction. 

Beefaroni is essential!

But late nights working on my thesis drove me to yell, swear, and throw things, and I usually do none of those things. Granted, I would throw things like my pencil, but still... Extreme for me...

Haha I think there needs to be a psychological term for “Thesis Induced Rage.” 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm often driven to clean my office, walk through the humanities buildings and close doors/turn off lights, experiment with my Kuerig, and/or (gasp) grade student work. Once I also alphabetized the sixty books I have in here with me to keep me company. At least most of those things are a form of work, right?