Anybody heard from NYU or would like to share information?

You're right, but it feels kind of bad. Just got an rejection from Columbia. I am not having big hope on NYU, but maybe they would consider me for MA? I wrote twice but they won't answer.

i know the feeling. I've heard nothing, but when i emailed they did say March. SO here's hoping!

Good! At least that's something, even if it's scary and too long.

I feel I am losing all my hope. Applied to 2 master program. But I think I might try again this fall. I hope u got into some other programs. I am not relying on NYU, and I think they let us waiting too long, it's cruel

I feel I am losing all my hope. Applied to 2 master program. But I think I might try again this fall. I hope u got into some other programs. I am not relying on NYU, and I think they let us waiting too long, it's cruel

I am with you, I also applied to CUNY but their application was due February 28 (so they have a bit more time). Oh well, good luck!

I am with you, I also applied to CUNY but their application was due February 28 (so they have a bit more time). Oh well, good luck!

Oh, I am going to apply to CUNY this weekend. They want two writing samples, that's why it takes me so long. Hope to see u in NY!