Midwestern Interview

Hey friends!

I have an interview with Midwestern University on February 26 and I was just curious if any of you have had experience in the previous interviews that they held? What should I expect? Thanks! :)

Congrats on the interview! my boyfriend had a med school interview at Midwestern. I know that he had an essay or two first and then had an interview & met a student for lunch. Each portion I just mentioned is taken into account when final decisions are made. By what I see on the website 

http://www.midwestern.edu/course-catalog-home/downers-grove-il-campus/college-of-health-sciences/speech-language-pathology-program/admissions/interview-and-selection-process.html

it is confirmed that your interview process will be similar. I would assume the essay is a "what would you do" scenario (although I can't say for sure). Good luck! Hope it goes well!

I knew some people that interviewed there last year. I can't remember much, but I do remember that there is an essay or two you have to do. I think you're there for a long time too.

Are the essays typically related to speech pathology? Also, do they ask questions about yourself, or questions regarding coursework? Thanks!

Do you have an interview coming up too? When is your's? Mine is next Wednesday (2/26).

• 1 month later...