I think this is a rejection--any second opinions?

theory_junky

On the UCdavis app website, I got a "Y" on "deny reason 6" which is insufficient scholarship funds.

Blah, so i guess it's a no go. which means I got in nowhere.

unless...having a deny reason on the app doesn't necessarily mean i as a human ENTITY am rejected, but simply that aspect of my person, and that the remainder of my self is welcome with open arms!

Uh, sure.

On the UCdavis app website, I got a "Y" on "deny reason 6" which is insufficient scholarship funds.

Blah, so i guess it's a no go. which means I got in nowhere.

unless...having a deny reason on the app doesn't necessarily mean i as a human ENTITY am rejected, but simply that aspect of my person, and that the remainder of my self is welcome with open arms!

Uh, sure.

This is a rare position for me, but (here goes): look on the bright side! There are so many more reasons to be rejected--if I'm reading that correctly, your "deny reason," if that's what it ends up being, is the school's bad, not yours.

Keep us posted, yeah? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that it doesn't mean what you think it does, particularly since that is the Worst Way Ever to find out.