POI for Psy.D?

KatePsych2014

Hi everyone, I'm brand new here. Going through (and obsessing) over these forum threads, I'm noticing a lot of focus on POIs. I'm wondering-does anyone know how important POI is for Psy.D programs? (ie. to mention during interviews)

I have an upcoming interview (March 10) at Nova Southeastern University for their Clinical Psy.D program and I am trying to get myself acquainted with the interview process before I go!

Thanks! 

I'm not sure if this is different for clinical programs but I applied to a mixture of PhD and PsyD programs for school psych and even for the PsyD programs I talked about a POI both in my personal statement and during my interview.  Typically, my interview was with the POI I mentioned in my personal statement so I think it would be a good idea to do a little research on a POI that way you have something to talk about with them if the topic of research comes up!