Fall 2015 Applicants

Not a peep from Oregon yet...

Waiting on this one too! Looks like the uni accepted people this time last year, so next week, hopefully? 

I guess I'm going to the UK guys :unsure: wish me best of luck

Congrats! I love the university system over there. And East Anglia has some killer drama scholarship, which is my game. 

I guess I'm going to the UK guys :unsure: wish me best of luck

Has funding worked out for you for the UK then? Also, you're going to have to an amazing time in the UK!!! Whichever university you decide on going to! I've done my undergrad and a one year masters here and I've loved it to bits!

Edited by Katla

Congratulations to all of the wonderful & incredibly exciting acceptances!

I'm currently waiting to receive news from University of Toronto's English Department; anyone else waiting to hear back from them? I suspect they will send out their acceptances late next week...

Best wishes to all! :wub::)

Congratulations to all of the wonderful & incredibly exciting acceptances!

I'm currently waiting to receive news from University of Toronto's English Department; anyone else waiting to hear back from them? I suspect they will send out their acceptances late next week...

Best wishes to all! :wub::)

I am! It's been silent on my end.

Has funding worked out for you for the UK then? Also, you're going to have to an amazing time in the UK!!! Whichever university you decide on going to! I've done my undergrad and a one year masters here and I've loved it to bits!

don't know about funding, but my parents are set on sending me regardless. sigh.

Hey, anybody else waiting to hear from BU? According to the submissions, there's only been on GC admission, a small handful of wait listers and a few rejections. 

I assume you mean Boston U? I heard from them on the 18th. I was rejected from PhD but offered an unfunded MA so my assumption was they already sent out PhD acceptances (but this could be wrong). The e-mail did say they were only enrolling 5 MA/PhD students and 5 purely MA students. Sorry I don't have better news.

I assume you mean Boston U? I heard from them on the 18th. I was rejected from PhD but offered an unfunded MA so my assumption was they already sent out PhD acceptances (but this could be wrong). The e-mail did say they were only enrolling 5 MA/PhD students and 5 purely MA students. Sorry I don't have better news.

Thanks, that's what I thought. The thing is, there's only one acceptance on the board and it was a POI phone call. I wasn't sure if maybe decisions were going out in waves?

Thanks, that's what I thought. The thing is, there's only one acceptance on the board and it was a POI phone call. I wasn't sure if maybe decisions were going out in waves?

Someone posted in a separate thread that the DGS said their department has been held up by the bad weather in Boston. If I remember correctly, this person said the DGS said acceptance letters would be mailed sometime last week.

And keep in mind that they do the whole unfunded MA option as well. So if you haven't received a phone call/letter and you haven't been rejected via email, you might receive a MA offer before long.