PSU vs U of O

I found out today that I was accepted to both Portland State and University of Oregon for Fall 2014. I am now in a dilemma because I wasn't expecting to be accepted, really . Can anyone give me some pros and cons of each program? I want to eventually work more on the medical side of slp, and although I do value research, its not a priority for me. I'm from California so i'd be paying out of state tuition, which also makes me hesitant.

Is it correct that PSU's target class size is 50? I have that written down in my notes, but now I can't find that information on their website. 

I would love to know more about U of O's program. They were the only school to accept me and I really don't know much about their program aside from what I've found on the website and it would be nice to have some more info about the program and its quality.

I did my undergrad at the UO and was waitlisted. The program is awesome. You will have an opportunity to be taught my Marilyn Nippold, Heather Moore and Karen McLaughlin among others! Nippolds area of focus is in Language Development. Moores focus is on Child Development and Karen specializes in acquired language disorders. The building is new and beautiful. It's a great school IMO. It's my 1st choice, but my focus is on Child Development. If you have the opportunity, you should come check out the campus!