stress eating and weight gaining

Quantum Buckyball

Friends are always telling me "Mangia mangia!" because I have had no interest in food, and sustain myself off espresso shots and vino (for reading of course). I have the bad habit of not eating until I feel like I am about to pass out/start jittering. Not the unhealthy habits I was expecting to pick up at all.

My boyfriend just informed me that I am not at my "wrestling weight-" when asked further he said I am about 10 pounds heavier than usual and that he can start to see a little weight under my chin. Wow, that just made me feel fantastic. 

My boyfriend just informed me that I am not at my "wrestling weight-" when asked further he said I am about 10 pounds heavier than usual and that he can start to see a little weight under my chin. Wow, that just made me feel fantastic. 

Just ask him if he's ever thought about natural male enhancement. That'll shut his ass up. :)

I suggest doing the quick weight loss program of losing ~200 lbs of boyfriend. Works miracles!