Richard stockton college

I currently attend Stockton as an undergraduate. Last year they conducted interviews prior to releasing decisions. The admissions committee was still reading applications as of the end of last week. Were you wondering about the program, or about when decisions will be made?

Thanks! Do you know if they started scheduling interviews yet? I was more wondering about if decisions were sent out, but if you know anything about the program I would love to hear!

Decisions definitely weren't sent out yet, and I don't believe interview invitations were distributed yet, if they're even holding interviews this year.

As for the program, I've really enjoyed my communication disorders classes at Stockton! The professors are very knowledgable and friendly. Since I am on their "new academic track" for speech majors, I am technically a health sciences major with a concentration in pre-communication disorders. There is a strong focus on interprofessional communication and collaboration, which I can see carrying over into the graduate program. The speech clinic is located about a mile down the road from the main campus and is a great facility. I haven't had the opportunity to spend much time at the clinic, but I do know that you will get to do a lot of work there as a graduate student. Let me know if you have any specific questions about the school and I'll answer them to the best of my ability.

@argslp, congrats!! I was hoping I'd get an email but I didn't, lol. If you don't mind sharing, what are your stats?

Thanks and sure! I'm not sure if they're extending interview invitations to all of the students that are being considered, so don't lose hope. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

GPA: 3.94

GRE: 155 verbal, 153 quantitative, 4.0 writing

Thanks for the above info - I am new to this forum - the Stockton web site says decision notifications would be via Postal Mail, but the interview invitations are via e-mail... so... does the interview come before an admissions decision?

@argslp - Yes I see what you said above regarding not being sure of interviews being extended to all, or some... assuming being selected for an interview is a good thing, just not sure where it is in the series of steps here...

Edited by Greyhound111

• 2 weeks later...

I'm also an undergrad at stockton. Old track though. Really great school with awesome professors. And I really enjoy our clinic. Everyone's very helpful and friendly. I haven't heard anything from them yet :( . Not even an interview, but I know a person who got a phone interview a couple of weeks ago and she is also an undergrad at stockton.

Edited by rbrf