Chance to get into Canadian Universities

Okay, this is my first post here.
Sorry, if I mess up a little bit or whether this post is in the wrong room.

I'm Agung, from Indonesia. I'm planing to take a master degree majoring computer science.

I have a CGPA=3.22 and my last 2-years GPA is 3.48. My IELTS score is 7.0.

I also have one patent pending..but no publication and no seminars..

I haven't taken any GRE test yet, but I really want to know what is my chance of getting into one of these universities in Canada:

1. University of Waterloo

2. McGill University 

3. University of Alberta

4. McMaster University 

5. University of Calgary

I know that my CGPA is rather low, but I want to know how is my probability of getting into one of the universities mentioned.
Which of the mentioned universities has the best computer science program with the highest probability for me to get in?

Please, help me...

Thank you

I'm not sure about Computer Sciences but I know that McGill and McMaster are competitive schools, especially McGill. U of A is also pretty competitive. U of C is generally less competitive. 

I also don't know about computer science programs, but I do know that business programs (even at the bachelor level) are very competitive to get into at U of Waterloo. McGill and McMaster have very good reputations in general (again, don't know about your field of study) so they would be tougher to get into than some other schools.

Edited by jenste

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, this is my first post here.

Sorry, if I mess up a little bit or whether this post is in the wrong room.

I'm Agung, from Indonesia. I'm planing to take a master degree majoring computer science.

I have a CGPA=3.22 and my last 2-years GPA is 3.48. My IELTS score is 7.0.

I also have one patent pending..but no publication and no seminars..

I haven't taken any GRE test yet, but I really want to know what is my chance of getting into one of these universities in Canada:

1. University of Waterloo

2. McGill University 

3. University of Alberta

4. McMaster University 

5. University of Calgary

I know that my CGPA is rather low, but I want to know how is my probability of getting into one of the universities mentioned.

Which of the mentioned universities has the best computer science program with the highest probability for me to get in?

Please, help me...

Thank you

Got into McGIll, Electrical and Computer Engineering. My undergrad GPA is ~3.5 (not sure, I did my own grades conversion). I say go ahead and apply! 

With that GPA it might be tough...usually spots for international students are even more competitive than domestic. According to this: http://uwaterloo.ca/graduate-studies/application-admission/review-admission-requirements/international-student-admissions-guide, you need a minimum of 3.0 to even apply to Waterloo. You're going to need the rest of your application package (GRE, SoP, LoR) to be very competitive to have a chance. If you're really set on coming to Canada, I might recommend applying to some lower ranked programs to be on the safe side.  Based on these rankings: http://www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings/university-subject-rankings/2014/computer-science-information-systems#sorting=rank+region=+country=222+faculty=+stars=false+search=, I'd say your best shot is Calgary. I know Waterloo is super competitive so that might be a longshot.