Touro - pros and cons

When I was doing research for where to apply, I could find barely anything about this program. Take everything with a grain of salt, but I made a post on a different forum asking the same question as you and someone replied that students need to find their own clinical placements. I called them during the summer to arrange a visit and they just said they don't do them during the summer, which seemed a bit strange to me.

Lisa, thanks for your response! I am also concerned about the reputation that Touro has and what opinion potential employers would have about hiring students who graduated from Touro. I am not happy to hear that students need to find their own clinical placements....Could you share which forum you asked the question about Touro...maybe I can find other information there. 

Wow lisa thanks! I copied and pasted the response so maybe others who are interested could read as well.Definitely not encouraging about Touro.

I have a friend who goes there and she would not recommend it. She is having a bad experience in comparison to mine (I'm at a regular state university). One thing about her program that majorly bothered me is that they don't help their students find placements for externships. What? My school assigns us to sites based on our interests, in comparison.

Thanks for sharing that! Just to clarify, that was said by someone else. I always hate talking negatively about a program, so if anyone has any other insight please let us know!!