Georgetown MSFS

I have indeed decided on MSFS -- best of all worlds in my book. (Still don't know what a "Hoya" is though.)

A lot of people will be deciding in the next week so you should hear back soon, at least? Are you looking anywhere else? Best of luck!

I hope so too! 

Georgetown MSFS is the only one I am waitlisted. I didn't get into two other schools(SAIS and SIPA). I should've applied to more schools. What was I thinking!  :wacko:

Crossing my fingers. And yes good choice on the school! Maybe I'll see you around MSFS, if I get in..

I'm in the same vote as hedong123, but I am between Fletcher and Georgetown. Got accepted to the MSFS program; received no funding.  I got accepted to Georgetown for undergrad as well and was in the same situation. :( I turned down SAIS because the MALD and MSFS are more in line with my academic and future career goals. 

I really want to go to Georgetown because the program is a perfect fit for me and my future career goals! I spoke to admissions this week, but yet again due to "limited funding" they are unable to give me any funding; just loans from my financial aid package. I also talked with Fletcher this week as well and they gave me an additional scholarship on top of their original offer. I was once told that funding = how bad they want you. This gave me something to think about.........

At one point, I was just going to suck it up and go because the program is a great fit for me; however, do I really want to be $142,740 in debt after two years just for a Masters Degree program?! I would be a fool to go into that much debt. Sadly yet again, I am 90% sure I will be turning down Georgetown's offer. I am excited to become apart of the Fletcher Mafia and excited to give someone the opportunity to be taken off the waiting list at GU! Good luck with your decisions everyone!!   :)

OMG I just hope they get me off the waitlist for MSFS! The wait is killing me! 

OMG I just hope they get me off the waitlist for MSFS! The wait is killing me! 

Good luck BurmeseAllen! I just declined my offer with Georgetown! Hopefully they will get you off the waitlist soon especially with May first right around the corner. ;)  

Accepted: Georgetown SFS ($$$), Hopkins SAIS ($$$), Columbia SIPA ($$$), Tufts Fletcher($), Yale Jackson (no funding), Oxford Diplomacy (no funding), Stanford IPS ($$);         Rejected:   Harvard HKS 

Decsion: Stanford International Policy Studies !

Good luck BurmeseAllen! I just declined my offer with Georgetown! Hopefully they will get you off the waitlist soon especially with May first right around the corner. ;)

I hope so! Makes all the difference! Hopefully they put me in your spot!! **fingers crossed**

Where are you going Jenni?