Monmouth University

I've seen other schools make phone calls over the span of a few days so I'd say it's likely they'll make more tomorrow.

Also, I saw someone post on the results page that they're accepting 25 out of over 200 applicants - I wonder if they meant for 25 spots.

Looks like no one got any calls today! (at least among TGC users) :(

:( I know. Maybe they are first waiting for responses? I'm so anxious, my stomach has been in knots!

Yeah, I didn't receive a call today either. :(  This is agonizing.  Hopefully they won't wait too long to give us news...

I'm curious how many people they're accepting. Other schools I've applied to have accepted around 2 to 3 times the number of spots they have. Hopefully they didn't make all their phone calls already :(

I'm curious how many people they're accepting. Other schools I've applied to have accepted around 2 to 3 times the number of spots they have. Hopefully they didn't make all their phone calls already :(

The woman I spoke with said that they accepted 26 out of approximately 300 applicants. She didn't say anything about how many were wait listed.

Are you sure it wasn't 26 spots? They've actually only accepted 26?

I asked, "How many people were accepted?" She responded, "only 26." I'm not sure if she meant that there were 26 spots.  :unsure:

I'm almost positive Monmouth had their spring break this past week. That could be the reason you weren't able to get through. Maybe they decided to go to the office one day this week, make a few calls, and plan to finish up next week! My fingers are crossed for us! Hang in there guys! :)

I was wait listed at Monmouth. My friend who also got wait listed told me to check the website. There is a check your status link, you will have to fill in some information and then you will receive an email. I haven't seen any rejections, so I wonder if everyone who did not accepted got wait listed? Is that possible?

I was wait listed at Monmouth. My friend who also got wait listed told me to check the website. There is a check your status link, you will have to fill in some information and then you will receive an email. I haven't seen any rejections, so I wonder if everyone who did not accepted got wait listed? Is that possible?

I am on my applyweb account page, but I do not see a link where I can check my status.  Is this where you found out you were waitlisted?

oh wow thanks! checked it and I'm guessing they're still in the process because it says to call them about my status... hmm..