The University of Texas at Austin - Fall 2014

Angry Fermion

Hi all, accepted fall 2014 for a 1st professional Masters of Architecture, still waiting on financial aid/advanced placement info.

Hi, Have you made your decision to go here or still contemplating ?

Yes, my decision is set but I want to be sure they'll award my degree in fewer than 3.5 semesters, since I have a 4-year architecture degree. 

Oh that's great. I am about waiting to hear the same thing. I have a 5 year B.arch. I deliberately applied for the first-prof program- but want an advanced standing.

when did they say your term will start? 

Oh that's great. I am about waiting to hear the same thing. I have a 5 year B.arch. I deliberately applied for the first-prof program- but want an advanced standing.

when did they say your term will start? 

Just heard back after emailing Robin Dusek, the arch grad coordinator. Credit is really on a case by case basis, but the minimum requirement is 60 credits for the degree. Pretty excited though, they have a lot of interesting looking exchange programs.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all, I've accepted the offer from UT Austin, Physics Ph.D.  Glad to meet you all!

By the way, are there someone who want to be my roommates? Welcome to contact: physicsluyu@gmail.com

Cheers,

Hey y'all! I'll also be at UT Austin next Fall, Communication Studies PhD.

How are you doing for the housing? As an International student, I don't really know how to do, and I find it tricky! ;)

• 2 weeks later...