Wisconson- Madison

I went to Madison for my undergrad. It is a great school and the communication disorders department is great.  The city is amazing, there is always something to do and it is a beautiful place to live.  The communication disorders department is on the far end of campus kind of away from everything else.  It is also in an older building (it used to be a dorm but they converted it to the com dis building).  You will get a great education there though and have a great time living there as well. 

hope that helped, let me know if there is anything else you want to know about madison!

I went to Madison for my undergrad. It is a great school and the communication disorders department is great.  The city is amazing, there is always something to do and it is a beautiful place to live.  The communication disorders department is on the far end of campus kind of away from everything else.  It is also in an older building (it used to be a dorm but they converted it to the com dis building).  You will get a great education there though and have a great time living there as well. 

hope that helped, let me know if there is anything else you want to know about madison!

Cool thanks. As far as living in Madison, is it a typical obnoxious college town? I know its pretty large but is it dominated by UW? Also is the SLP program mostly girls?

• 2 weeks later...

Cool thanks. As far as living in Madison, is it a typical obnoxious college town? I know its pretty large but is it dominated by UW? Also is the SLP program mostly girls?

It depends on where you live, there are deffinitely quiet places if you don't live in the heart of down town.  I would say that downtown madison is pretty dominated by UW, but there is deffinitely a city outside of UW but you would need a car or you can take a bus to get there.  Yes my undgrad was largely girl dominated, i think we maybe had 5 guys total.