Northeastern

Has anyone heard from Northeastern yet? I'm starting to get really anxious, but from the forum it doesn't seem like there have been any acceptances yet!  

Someone just posted this on the results search: "I emailed Dr. Pirozzi and she said 'All application decisions will be made by April 15th'." I wonder if that means they will be sent out on the 15th, or even later than that.

That is so late!  I know they had a late deadline, but April 15th is the date that many schools require you to put down a deposit.  I guess I'll be asking for an extension...

I'm confused about this too.  Not sure why it would be in their best interest to inform applicants so late when they know most schools will otherwise be requiring deposits by that date.  However, looking through the results page for the past few years it seems that they have always let people know in mid to late March (and people were already getting off the wait list before April 15th).  Also, someone in 2012 said "Spoke with Northeastern. Will not be mailing acceptances/rejections until April" but then people started getting decisions in March anyway.  It might just be their policy to SAY April even if they end up responding earlier.  At least I'm hoping that's the case! 

I'm confused about this too.  Not sure why it would be in their best interest to inform applicants so late when they know most schools will otherwise be requiring deposits by that date.  However, looking through the results page for the past few years it seems that they have always let people know in mid to late March (and people were already getting off the wait list before April 15th).  Also, someone in 2012 said "Spoke with Northeastern. Will not be mailing acceptances/rejections until April" but then people started getting decisions in March anyway.  It might just be their policy to SAY April even if they end up responding earlier.  At least I'm hoping that's the case! 

Ahhhhh I hope that's the case too! This is the last school I'm waiting to hear from and I want to be finished with the waiting. I can't imagine what it must be like to still have numerous schools to hear back from. Fingers crossed for everyone in that boat!

Also, I really hope they let us know if we got any sort of funding... it seems like in the past they've waited until after you've committed, but they must know that they lose a lot of applicants that way. Oh well. 

I've been seeing a few people post that they've been accepted which leads me to believe that we will probably all know by April 15th (hopefully)! Congrats to those already accepted and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all of us waiting to hear!

I do not know how they do their acceptances. I checked my only application and there still was not a decision posted.

What do people know about this program? Good faculty? Good courses? I don't know much about it but I know that the school is beautiful!