UC Irvine MechE? Still waiting?

naj123

Hi all!

Anyone here still waiting to hear on UCI MechE? MS or PhD? 

I submitted my app before Jan 15 (their deadline) and I'm still waiting to hear from them. It's almost the end of March. 

Any info/replies would be appreciated! Thanks!

I applied to their Computer Engineering MS program but still no response either :\. Just stays "under review" still.. Troublesome because I need to decide before April 15..

Okay as I say that, I actually heard back from them! No mention of funding though

Hi, Did you apply the Computer Engineering MS  program in EECS department? If so, I also applied the same one,  they told me to sent bank letters last week. However, the status in application tracker still shows 'under review'. 

Hi, Did you apply the Computer Engineering MS  program in EECS department? If so, I also applied the same one,  they told me to sent bank letters last week. However, the status in application tracker still shows 'under review'. 

Hey, yeah I applied to the same MS Computer Engineering program, but they never asked for anything about my finances. I'm a domestic student by the way, not sure if that makes any difference though?

Edited by dcloud