• Top 10 PhD
    • Top 11-20 PhD
    • Top 21-30 PhD
    • Top 31-50 PhD
    • Other PhD
    • Leiterific MA
    • MA
    • Other

Thanks dude. It's great that you get the opportunity to go to a place like Arizona, especially considering the proximity to your family and all. Most of us did pretty well, all things considered.

Agreed - by the way, anybody here going to Arizona should message me. It'd be cool to see other students who will be incoming.

I just officially accepted my offer from UW-Milwaukee, after being admitted off the funding wait list (which includes paid TA-ship). I had previously posted that I would probably accept...but now its official! I can't wait...(and still can't believe I got in with such a great deal!)

Congrats!  St Louis is a fun city.  (I studied at UMSL a few years ago.)  SLU seems like a great department, and there is a lot of interaction between the three schools there (UMSL, SLU and WashU). 

Do you have any offers or waitlists to turn down?  In general, I think that it would be nice of those who are accepting an offer to update the rest of us on what admits/waitlists/unknowns they are turning down.

I declined both South Florida and Bowling Green.

Congrats! I think I'm going to apply there on the next go around. Seems like a good place to be. 

I knew very little about the city of St Louis and the university before I visited. I was actually a little hestitant, but was just blown away by how neat the city is and all the program has to offer me. I'm really looking forward to attending SLU.

I declined both South Florida and Bowling Green.

I knew very little about the city of St Louis and the university before I visited. I was actually a little hestitant, but was just blown away by how neat the city is and all the program has to offer me. I'm really looking forward to attending SLU.

I might be hitting you up for some insider info on neighborhoods and the like in a couple of years.

University of Virginia! Just accepted their offer.

Seriously... congrats dude. Such a cool department. I saw Loren Lomasky give a talk once... what a character. I'm sure you'll be incredibly happy there.