bluegirl Posted April 22, 2009 Share Posted April 22, 2009 I have not received my official package from the DGS or anyone else, and at this point can only estimate what tuition costs will be (I will be attending unaided). Nothing available from the department. I got my FAFSA in before the overall school's deadline, though. Now what? Should I go ahead and start tackling the Stafford/Perkins/other loan process now? Because, otherwise, could money run out ... if I wait for this slow-in-coming official docs to get to me? I'm sort of in limbo right now and not sure what the next step is. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now