Jump to content

Should I wait for my school of first choice?


Recommended Posts

I have got an acceptance letter from University of San Francisco, stating that I need to reply as ASAP.

Also have got an email from CSULA for interview.

But, my first choice - USC has not responded yet.

I have applied for M.S Biotechnology.

GRE - 315 (V-153, Q-162), TOEFL - 640, GPA - 4/4

What should I do? Should I wait for the reply? Or accept the offer from USFCA?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You can write to USC telling them you have to make a decision for another school and asking if they will give you an indication now on if you should wait. Otherwise, accept USF's offer then back out (if you HAVE to) after you hear from the others.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Im in the same position with UCSB (no decision yet) and Austin (reply to decision now!). I decided to wait for the hope that UCSB would accept me. Its a risk, but I thought it was worth it. Best of luck. I hope you get into USC, it is a really great school.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use