Looking for specific paper copy

Hi guys,

My university does not provide access to the following paper. This is unfortunate as I expect it to be a key reference in my current project.

Faber, R. J., & O'Guinn, T. C. (1984). Effect of media advertising and other sources on movie selection. Journalism & Mass Communication Quarterly, 61(2), 371-377.

Can anyone help me to get a .pdf copy?

Any help is much appreciated!

Here are some potential links:

http://jmq.sagepub.com/content/61/2/371.extract
http://connection.ebscohost.com/c/articles/14827041/effect-media-advertising-other-sources-movie-selection

I have it at University of Nebraska - Lincoln. Email me at dbaldwin@unl.edu and I will send you the PDF.

Effect of Media Advertising and Other Sources on Movie Selection. Authors: Faber, Ronald J.
O'Guinn, Thomas C. Source: Journalism Quarterly. Summer84, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p371-377. 7p. Document Type: Article Subject Terms: *MASS media research
*ADVERTISING
*INFORMATION resources
*MOTION pictures
MOTION picture audiences Geographic Terms: UNITED States NAICS/Industry Codes: 541850 Outdoor Advertising
541890 Other Services Related to Advertising
512110 Motion Picture and Video Production Abstract: Examines the effect of the media advertising and other sources for film information on movie selection in the U.S. Influence of both mass media and interpersonal channels in movie selection decisions; Importance of interpersonal sources in the movie selection decision; Change of the size and composition of the movie-going public. ISSN: 0196-3031 Accession Number: 14827041

Edited by csibaldwin