This weird limbo before going to the States

Hey,

so right before I was accepted into college I broke of with my girlfriend and now I'm single and about to leave in two months..

I am in this weird state where I am just waiting to leave the country. Meeting new people does not make any sense anymore. I feel like I should enjoy those last free months but I really just wait for the time to pass by.

Anybody else feeling the same way?

I feel exactly the same as you and am in very similar situation, so I know where you're coming from!

I am also in Germany, also broke up with my boyfriend a few weeks ago because I'll be leaving for the USA at the end of June (there just wasn't any point watching the relationship die - once I got into my Ph.D. program in February, things began to go downhill), and now I'm also single and feeling pretty darn bored waiting for everything to take off when I finally leave for my big move. I'm trying to stay interested in my current job and activities but I'm itching to move on and it's hard sometimes.

Halt die Ohren steif ;)

• 3 weeks later...

It's like the silence before the storm...

I feel the same way, not really motivated to do anything here, just waiting for my trip and to get things started! I'll travel in one month, so I still have some time to feel this way... =S