Tulane Fall 2014

Lifesaver

Anyone else planning on being there? There doesn't appear to be anyone in my program (social work) on GC, but hopefully there are others in other programs around here! Look forward to hearing from you.

• 4 weeks later...

I've been here for some time now, so I'm not exactly a new grad student, but please feel free to PM me if you have any questions about getting started here- some departments and programs have much better orientations than others!

I'd suggest looking at the Office of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies (OGPS) as there is no graduate school, and also at the Graduate Studies Student Association (GSSA), which is quite active. 

Also, my sincerest sympathies to you for living in Deming! Especially being in a program on the uptown campus. 

• 9 months later...

I have always wondered why there is so little about Tulane in this forum!! Tulane is a good and big school and yet you don't see many posts about it.

I wonder what would be the reason.