2015 - Social Psych

FinallyAccepted

In January, Cornell told me they would not be making decisions for social psychology before the end of February. However, I still have not received a rejection or acceptance, so you are not the only one, at least.

I was told the same thing, and not heard a word after interview.

In January, Cornell told me they would not be making decisions for social psychology before the end of February. However, I still have not received a rejection or acceptance, so you are not the only one, at least.

I applied to Cornell back in 2013, and it took them until March 11th to get back to me (I was ultimately rejected). Seems like they're one of the last schools to reply.

News about Cornell anyone?? Its been too long now......I am pretty sure its a rejection but I am desperate to hear a word now!! :unsure:

I saw an acceptance on the result page. I'm waiting to hear from them too :(

Well, finally got the rejection from Stony Brook.  At least they didn't send it on April Fool's Day...

Yeah that's true. Got mine as well. Not like I'm shocked in the slightest. I got Indiana's today too. At least I already knew to expect them.

Has anyone heard from UT Austin? My online application status says "In review", but I didn't get an interview and haven't received a rejection letter yet.

It's been a wild and unpredictable year, I've accepted an offer for a political science program. I've hung around here more than the political science forum though and you all have been especially helpful. Thanks for tolerating the political psychology applicant.  :)

Happy April 15th to everybody! Congrats to everyone who got in this round, and I look forward to seeing all the acceptances pour in for the rest of you next application cycle!