DAAD

Horb

Hey everyone! Long-time lurker, but I figured I'd jump in and join the conversation. Congrats to everyone who's been accepted! Has anyone heard anything about the Intensive Language Grant? I'm a Master's student who applied for one, and the suspense is killing me! 

I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm sure other opportunities will come your way! So it sounds like all the Study Scholarship people are hearing today, so maybe tomorrow? This wait is seriously killing my productivity. I just need to know one way or another so I can actually get back to work and stop checking my email every 5 seconds...

I will be very upset if we don't hear this week though. I applied for a June start and would need to get a ticket asap for it to be affordable. 

I just found this thread a few days ago and I've been lurking on it ever since. I got my acceptance letter this morning. It doesn't say anything in the way of statistics for this year.

Edit: I'm a US applicant for the DAAD study scholarship. I applied for funding for an MA.

Edited by kevinmann

Question: was there a special header / subject line? For the Fulbright, they did (P) (A) or (NS) and well...I want to be able to take a breath before reading. . . .

I got the long-term research grant too, and for posterity my status on the portal also says "Selection made." A colleague of mine who was also applying was rejected, and his portal said a while ago "Application rejected," so I think it's worth taking what the portal says seriously.

I'll be turning down the fellowship in favor of another one, so I hope one of you guys gets it!