Fall 2015 Acceptances (!)

Holy crapoly - just got accepted at Harvard with a VERY generous package! AGH this is the weirdest moment of my life. Harvard AND Yale AND Berkeley??? I know, I know, I'm insanely lucky - but my mother never graduated high school! I've live on 7.00 an hour for the better part of my adult life! WHAT IS THIS INSANITY????

AMAZING!!!

Not surprising to me at all...but amazing for you! You, and everyone who knows you, should be very, very, very proud!!

Holy crapoly - just got accepted at Harvard with a VERY generous package! AGH this is the weirdest moment of my life. Harvard AND Yale AND Berkeley??? I know, I know, I'm insanely lucky - but my mother never graduated high school! I've live on 7.00 an hour for the better part of my adult life! WHAT IS THIS INSANITY????

You're exactly the kind of person I would hope would be accepted at these schools. Don't talk about luck eh, you deserve this. Screw privilege and keep killing it.

This is because you are amazing! :) Congratulations!!!

Incredible! Please tell me you are celebrating this weekend

Ohh congratulations!!!! Harvard has such awesome resources yayy!! Despite the brutal New England winter representation among your options, looks like you have amaaaazing choices!!

You know, these choices are actually so amazing that a funny side effect for other candidates is, in a few weeks some people are probably getting in off waitlists at some unbelievable schools! Wouldn't it be funny if that happened in real time with someone on this board? Lol B)

Harvard as well. I'm in complete shock and thought this was a mistake.

Oh my gosh, y'all-- CONGRATULATIONS!! This is AMAZING news!

Stanford, Harvard, and Rutgers all on the same day? Well at least this will end the misery of faint hope for me and many others. Congrats to those acceptances as well!

I'm trying to convince myself that phone calls take a long time to get through for 10-12 people. :S

Despite being shut out of Ph.D. programs this application cycle, I can't deny how amazed and encouraged I have been by so many people here on Grad Cafe! Honestly, the "downs" of this process have been mitigated tenfold by seeing so many you who I have interacted with have such high ups!

Way to go, GCers! :D

Despite being shut out of Ph.D. programs this application cycle, I can't deny how amazed and encouraged I have been by so many people here on Grad Cafe! Honestly, the "downs" of this process have been mitigated tenfold by seeing so many you who I have interacted with have such high ups!

Way to go, GCers! :D

I am perhaps less invested in the PhD route than some others here owning to my advanced age (35 :) ), but I am actually more excited for the admits than I am sad about my own implied rejection! Congrats, all!