Fall 2015 Acceptances (!)

Hey folks. This is my first time posting. I'm the University of Delaware admit on the results board. I wanted to let y'all know I accidentally flipped my Q and V GRE scores, and I'm not really sure how to edit that. 

Congrats to everyone on all of these amazing acceptances! This is such a nice community. 

Congrats on your admit! Hopefully that means I'll hear from U Delaware soon.

Congrats to all of those who have been accepted as well! I'm sorry I haven't posted in this thread in a while, but there are so many lovely and passionate people studying so many fascinating subjects that will bear such fascinating scholarship! (Could I say such more?)

Hey folks. This is my first time posting. I'm the University of Delaware admit on the results board. I wanted to let y'all know I accidentally flipped my Q and V GRE scores, and I'm not really sure how to edit that. 

Congrats to everyone on all of these amazing acceptances! This is such a nice community. 

It happens a lot. You can just write another little submission as an addendum and, as your note, write "Previous poster. Q and V switched." That's what a lot of people seem to do. CONGRATULATIONS on your acceptance!

Edited by hypervodka

Welcome Quesillo! And congratulations! Delaware is one of my top choices... did they mention how many they will be accepting for the PhD program?

I got a phone call from Princeton a few hours ago and I totally hadn't been expecting to get in. I've been in a daze and haven't really been able to do anything all afternoon. Oh my goodness. Me!?!?

Accepted at UT Austin. I'm totally disoriented and I think I'm going to have to chug a beer. I am so happy. 

I got a phone call from Princeton a few hours ago and I totally hadn't been expecting to get in. I've been in a daze and haven't really been able to do anything all afternoon. Oh my goodness. Me!?!?

Huge congratulations to both of you! 

Such amazing acceptances! Way to go everyone!

Well, I finally heard back from GSU. Although they accepted me to their program they will be unable to offer me funding -- so no GSU for me! I'm thankful for my funding offer from Clemson, and I still have a lot of schools to hear back from. More waiting, right?? (More dark chocolate...more pinot...)

Well, I finally heard back from GSU. Although they accepted me to their program they will be unable to offer me funding -- so no GSU for me! I'm thankful for my funding offer from Clemson, and I still have a lot of schools to hear back from. More waiting, right?? (More dark chocolate...more pinot...)

I'm from SC and used to go up to Clemson for football games. I don't know if you've been there but the campus is pretty much heaven on earth. 

I also really wanna know about the UVa notifications! did your FB friend get in?  

My friend was admitted with full funding, but I don't know any details about how she heard or when the department is notifying others, etc. etc.

You.

Congratulations, to you and to all!

Edited by unræd

I am sorry to hear it, Obrial. :(

I'm from SC and used to go up to Clemson for football games. I don't know if you've been there but the campus is pretty much heaven on earth. 

But I agree with this! Living here is pretty great. I don't know a whole lot about the RCID program itself, but I teach the same classes. Let me know if you have any questions about that or the area! 

Yup yup! Are you planning on attending?

Yes! Both I and Hreaðemus (the fora's other Anglo-Saxonist) will be there. I'll PM you in re deets; it'd be cool to say hi/have a friendly face among what I can only imagine will be a ridiculously intimidating crowd!

Hey Ramus, I think we may have the same mutual friend! I too just got a phone call from UVA; the DGS is very nice and seems to be making the phone rounds. Good luck all. =)

did they give you any more details about how many they accepted and where they are in the process? oh and congrats!!