Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

WIll it hurt my chances of being accepted to the PhD program at Yale University if I apply to the MAR at Yale Divinity school also, since the two departemnts are separate?

  • 1 month later...
Posted

I was wondering the same thing. I'm also interested in applying to a Ph.D program at the graduate school at Yale and an M.A.R. program at the divinity school. Have you heard anything back on this? Is it possible to apply to both simultaneously?

  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use