WWS 2015

PolicyGrad92

It's really great seeing that even though so many people were rejected they have some amazing school/program on their accepted list. I need to keep reminding myself that I'm one of those people too. It's hard getting 3 rejections in a week, but I keep having to remind myself that I got 2 acceptances a long time ago that I can't forget about! 

Congrats for those who were admitted!

For those feeling rejected, think of something awesome you've accomplished this year! I bet you've all done something amazing. 

WWS was my first rejection too (and last since im done with the waiting game). It was in my top 3 with Berkeley and Harvard, but the funding made me lean towards it.

In some ways this helps because HKS was always my dream school and this rejection will only motivate me to put in even more effort to work on arranging the funding to make it a reality.

Many many congratulations to all who got accepted!

First rejection. Getting into SIPA yesterday softened the blow and put things into perspective. WWS is pretty much everyone's dream school and they fund everyone they take. Oh well. I learned a lot about myself in writing the app. Congrats to everyone who got in! Go change the world!