Winning SSHRC and OGS grants

ajesusj

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to send me an example of a winning proposal for SSHRC and or OGS? It doesn't have to be a public post. I would just like to get an idea of what a winning grant looks like. I was unsuccessful with SSHRC this year.

Just in case you don't get a response from anyone, you should know that your current/future department keeps successful SSHRC and OGS applications on file. This may actually be more useful as it will be in the same discipline you're in. Try your department secretary.

• 3 months later...

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to send me an example of a winning proposal for SSHRC and or OGS? It doesn't have to be a public post. I would just like to get an idea of what a winning grant looks like. I was unsuccessful with SSHRC this year.

Write to some of the past winners published on the site and you will probably get a few helpful responses. I received great help!

http://www.sshrc.ca/site/winning-recherche_subventionnee/results-resultats-eng.aspx