CSUN Online(current students)

Hi :)

I am applying to CSUN's online program and they just sent a survey asking detail about how you would handle the workload, etc. Do any current students have any tips or info about the program that might help me? How are tests taken, etc? It's much appreciated as this is my top school. Thanks in advance!

I am applying to CSUN's online program and they just sent a survey asking detail about how you would handle the workload, etc. Do any current students have any tips or info about the program that might help me? How are tests taken, etc? It's much appreciated as this is my top school. Thanks in advance!

Hi,

Just wondering where they sent that survey to? Was it to your personal email address or your CSUN email? Thanks and good luck!

Hi. I am in the most recent cohort of CSUN's online program. 99% of what you do is online. Some of the courses require that you find a proctor for exams, but that has only occurred for one of my courses since May. You need to be VERY organized and self-motivated. It will require a lot of self-teaching on your part. There are some instructors that give live lectures, but many will supply powerpoint lectures. You can post questions to the forum, but there is a lack of immediacy to responses from professors. It is a perfect fit for me as I work full-time and I have a child. It is certainly not for everyone.

• 1 year later...