CSULA and CSUF

mo~

Hi guys!

Is anyone applying to CSULA? It doesn't specify how long the letter of intent can be, has anyone gotten a response about this? Also, CSUF mentions that they want us to have completed at least 8 csd courses by the time we apply with a grade in hand. I only have 4 completed with two in progress and 4 more completed by june. Has anyone heard anything about this and should I still bother applying or will that be a waste of over $100?

Thank you!

I would definitely call them about those specifics (especially CSUF). I am applying to both and my letter for CSULA was 2-3 pages because it did not specify anywhere. I have my 2nd BA in COMD so I am unsure about the classes, but they are pretty good with communicating via email and phone!

• 2 weeks later...

I think Fullerton is pretty strict about those 8 grades being available at least by the time the application is due.  I know they won't let their own students apply until that number has been met.  Calling to check is always best though, although I think their director only responds to emails so try and email them instead!

• 1 month later...

Has anyone heard back from either program?

I don't know about CSULA but CSUF has notified a few people sporadically. I don't think they've accepted everyone at once - it looks like they're notifying a couple at a time from what I've heard from others. 

Does anyone know if CSUF has finished sending acceptances? I know of some students that were notified but not very many so I'm wondering if they are slowly notifying people or if they are in fact done.