USC MSW Prereq's

Cali_Coast

Hey all, I thought I'd ask here before going to the trouble of contacting USC admissions since I'm sure they're bogged down with applications right now. Does anyone remember seeing something about having stats as a prereq? For some reason I have it in my notes but when I go to the USC School of Social Work site, there's no mention of this anywhere (nor does google yield any results). I have in my notes that if you don't have at least a B in stats that you have to take it again sometime during your first year. Granted I have a lot of notes from a lot of schools and info could have gotten mixed up, but just wanted to see if anyone else has heard of this.

Thanks for any clarification

I don't believe USC Social Work has a statistics prerequisite for admission, unlike UCLA or other Cal State schools. In fact, USC's admission requirements seem quite vague and broad as opposed to the more specific prerequisites of other public universities.