comparative literature acceptance thread!

I have nothing either yet! But my application status on my UCR app is no longer classified as under review, so that means something!

My English app still says under review...

:/

Oh man, when I saw the subject for this thread, I figured people would have heard by now! I have heard ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Anybody have any sense of when this month the majority of programs will start to notify? I was under the impression Berkeley was pretty early...

tumblr_inline_n45wmkn2CL1r6uc34.gif

I don't mean to dishearten anyone, but... I think I'm gonna start mentally preparing myself for a Berkeley rejection :unsure:

Edit: just want to clarify (in case of causing panic attacks as I know there are multiple UCB applicants here), not that I had any 'hard evidence', this is only me trying to stay realistic for my own sanity. :)

Edited by quena

NO NO NO! Don't say that! Nobody's heard from them yet!

I'm worth Submarinereflection! Until there's a no, or at least one UCB notification on the results board losing hope is not an option.

I'm worth Submarinereflection! Until there's a no, or at least one UCB notification on the results board losing hope is not an option.

yeah I completely agree. don't do it. try to remain neutral. I know it can be hard if it's your top choice and this seems like a good defense mechanism. but I'm that sort of person and what I find is that it brings you quite unnecessary misery (regardless of the final result). stay strong! :wub:

Oh god. What have I conjured up... Guys, I just got the official Berkeley rejection.

Not even that sad though... Somehow I feel relieved. I still have 3 to go! (well, technically, 2 and a half...

Best of luck to you all!

I just got it too! Bleh. Womp wompppp. 

Okay guys sorry I spoke too soon...

As soon as I sent my message the Berkeley acceptance arrived.

I'm kind of in awe.

wow! Congrats! You must be so excited!

I have to admit, I'm a little envious in my post-rejection blues, but I'm certain it's well-deserved! :rolleyes:

Okay guys sorry I spoke too soon...

As soon as I sent my message the Berkeley acceptance arrived.

I'm kind of in awe.

Congratulations Submarinereflection!!! You lucky wonderful duck :) what amazing news!!! :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

I got the official rejection this morning too:( So no Francine Masiello or JB for me. But as quena said, it's just good to know!

And also I'm just really happy that some people from this board made it! :D

Edited by Katla