comparative literature acceptance thread!

Congrats to the new acceptance!!! Now I start to think I might be the only one who has NOT heard anything from anywhere in this thread...???? (I applied to Indiana, Michigan, WUSTL, Brown, Chicago, Rutgers, PennState and UIUC.) 

Should got my first notification from Indiana yesterday but still nothing came out. 

Edited by nahis

Hi guys! New here, and I'm glad I stumbled upon this site. I'm anxiously waiting for results too.

I got rejected from Columbia last week and still waiting to hear from Chicago, Stanford, Harvard, Yale, Princeton.

I heard that someone else already got into Yale? Lucky them! I wonder if that means every other Yale-hopeful is already screwed in that regard.

Informally waitlisted at UC Irvine. Likelihood of moving up is low. It sounds like they admitted enough to get the yield they want.

I received a detailed and informative email about the strengths and weaknesses of my app. They clearly paid a lot of attention to my file which made me feel good.

So my appppplication season is officially (or nearly officially) over!

Applied to 3 programs and have one amazing funded acceptance at a perfect dept for me, 1 wait list with low likelihood of admit, and 1 rejection.

33.3% across the board.

Can't wait for fall!

So my appppplication season is officially (or nearly officially) over!

Applied to 3 programs and have one amazing funded acceptance at a perfect dept for me, 1 wait list with low likelihood of admit, and 1 rejection.

33.3% across the board.

Can't wait for fall!

Congrats! How exciting!!

I have several rejections, waiting on about 10 more, and an interview TOMORROW at what would be a really great program for me! I'm nervous! But I'm going over my stuff tonight and trying to STAY CALM. 

Congrats! How exciting!!

I have several rejections, waiting on about 10 more, and an interview TOMORROW at what would be a really great program for me! I'm nervous! But I'm going over my stuff tonight and trying to STAY CALM. 

Sending oodles and oodles and oodles of positive vibes! Knock them off their socks.

Appppplication, it sounds like you have an exciting year ahead of you! This is amazing!

quena, I'll keep my fingers crossed that Plan B comes together smoothly -and send positive vibes for Plan A too!

Informally waitlisted at UC Irvine. Likelihood of moving up is low. It sounds like they admitted enough to get the yield they want.

I received a detailed and informative email about the strengths and weaknesses of my app. They clearly paid a lot of attention to my file which made me feel good.

I know this is a dumb question because I'm in the comp lit thread but I just want to confirm this is a comp lit wait list, not an English one since I think those have yet to drop.