Interview flop(s)?

CP3

So, I just interviewed last weekend. Although I felt there were many positive moments, there were also moments when I felt like I didn't have strong enough answers to the questions.

After I walked out the door, I felt like they wrote the word "rejection" on a piece of paper. 

I know I'm being paranoid, but has anyone had an experience where they interviewed, felt weird about it but got accepted later on? 

Better yet, has anyone had what seemed to be a great interview but got rejected?

It's hard for me to think that I would be invited, spend all of this money on a trip just to get denied. 

Don't give up! I left my interview last week and immediately walked into the bathroom and cried my eyes out for like 45 minutes bc I thought the same thing as you, but I found out today that I got accepted! So it's definitely not an indication. Good luck!!!

Thanks! An hour after I read your post I received an acceptance email from the school that interviewed me!