University of Maryland, College Park - 2015

elijahbaley

Hey!  I'm almost definitely going to UMD for an M.A. in Speech-Language Pathology.  Really excited to stay in the DC area (and at such an awesome school), I love it here!  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Everyone! 

Attending UMD this Fall for an MA in Theater and Performance Studies; looking for a roommate (preferably female) I have done some preliminary searches and it appears like the Campus Grad Housing called Graduate Gardens is the best option. if you are interested PM me!

Hello all,

There have been far too many views of this topic for so few comments. I'm no longer looking for a roommate (I've decided to live alone) but I would like to start chatting with others who will be starting in the fall. 

I'm starting the PhD program in Family Science.

Hello Journey and others!

I am joining UMCP for a PhD in ECE with a focus in computer vision. I am really excited. However, I have heard that the College Park area is quite dangerous with incidents of muggings and break-ins being reported regularly. Also that CP is a shitty town in general. What do you guys think? 

Hello Journey and others!

I am joining UMCP for a PhD in ECE with a focus in computer vision. I am really excited. However, I have heard that the College Park area is quite dangerous with incidents of muggings and break-ins being reported regularly. Also that CP is a shitty town in general. What do you guys think? 

I think that most college towns are characterized the same way. I'm simply going to find an area in relative proximity to the campus where I feel comfortable. I'm pretty excited as well.  

• 1 month later...

Hi! Late to the party, but I'm moving from southern CA to maryland and looking for housing now :) I'll be there for a PhD in information studies.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone. I finished my BS in May and I'm moving from Florida to DC in August to start my new program :) I like the outdoors, museums, new cuisines, barhopping, and gaming. If anyone is interested in being my friend, I am in the market!

• 2 weeks later...