Wisconsin Schools - Fall 2015

Cosmicmorgan, looks like your GRE is really great and could pull up your "score" from having a lower overall GPA. I think that having lots of extra curricular activities will also help. As you can see from the chart posted, they take a lot of people off the waitlist!

Good luck, Friday is the day! I am also anxiously waiting!

@NSSLHANerd, yes--those waitlist stats are definitely encouraging! Good luck to you as well!! I hope we all get an acceptance or two over the next few days to put our minds at ease :)

@HappyThoughts - If you click your username in the upper right hand corner and click My Settings, you'll see "Signature" on the left.  :)

Edited by polarbeara

Does anyone know what is going on with Whitewater?

I see two acceptances today but zero waitlists on the results page. It is pretty late in the day to still be sending these notifications out. Any ideas?

I was wondering the same thing! I can't imagine hearing back this late in the day, but they mentioned today was it. Looks like I'll be obsessively checking my e-mail all evening 

Edited by cosmicmorgan

Does anyone know what is going on with Whitewater?

I see two acceptances today but zero waitlists on the results page. It is pretty late in the day to still be sending these notifications out. Any ideas?

People don't necessarily post right as they get their acceptance so the time you see a result posted doesn't mean that's when people got the result. I got my accpetance from them around 4:00 central time today, which is not an unusual time to get a response. It's when a few other schools have notified me as well.

It seems like in past years UWW sends out everything all together, but maybe that changed this year. Just be patient, even though it's hard; I'm sure you'll hear soon. At any rate, this probably means you'll be hearing by tomorrow or the day after so that's good!

They did mention today was a day they were aiming for. They wouldn't be the first school to send out emails after business hours though. (I've heard of 9pm Saturday results and my friend got a result Saturday morning even.)

Edited by MangoSmoothie

I have a strange feeling we must be rejected if we have not heard back. Last year the waitlists/acceptances were emailed and the rejections were mailed out.

That's true, but keep in mind that it may have changed this year! Only two people (myself included) have posted results, and last year more than two posted on the first day results were released. You still have a chance! For what it's worth, my email came from a department email, not a CSDCAS email. Notifications sent through CSDCAS come from the email donotreply@webadmit.com or something similar. It's likely then the results weren't all sent out at once if a person is manually sending them out. Don't count yourself out just yet!

I emailed UW-Whitewater..they had over 230 applicants this year. Decisions will be going out all week via email and postal mail..so no news isn't necessarily bad news yet!

Cosmicmorgan: my fingers are crossed for you!! I am sending you lots of positive vibes

_____

Does anyone have any opinions regarding point? Point is tied with UW-Milwaukee in my book (I am high on the waitlist at UWM so will likely be admitted). I toured the program last year and loved it.

Anyone still waiting to hear back from Whitewater? I assume I am rejected since both acceptance emails and waitlist emails have gone out but it is concerning. 

I got a wait list e-mail at 5:53pm EST. Very excited. I hope you get some good news @NSSLHANerd, my fingers are crossed for you