MGH 2015 Fall attending student networking group

Hi all, 

I know it is quite early to ask this but I feel like networking is very important in this field or in any field. 

Although I still have some schools that have not sent me any result yet, I already decided to attend MGH this fall. 

I am wondering if anyone here has already made the decision to attend MGH like me at this early stage, I would like to create a FB page for us to connect and meet each other. :rolleyes:  

Please let me know if you are interested in this proposal. 

Thanks!

Please go ahead and make a group! Post the link here once you have it so we can all join :) It is great to have a group for all students accepted for Fall or 2015 so that we can discuss things even if we have yet to commit to MGH.

Same here! I haven't made a solid decision, but I am heavily leaning towards it. :)  Does anyone have any information on the Open House event, by the way? I only know that it's on 3/28...

Same here! I haven't made a solid decision, but I am heavily leaning towards it. :)  Does anyone have any information on the Open House event, by the way? I only know that it's on 3/28...

@teacat, we are apparently getting and official invitation for the open house this Monday. So I'm sure there will be more information there!