NYU Steinhardt Mental Health Counseling (MA)

QueenNee22

Hang in there! It's been dead silence from my program..or no one that's applying is using this website who knows. Either way crazy is an understatement right now! Good luck to us all! May this torture end well.

Well Im now putting all of my energy waiting on another school that I applied to. It says on the website that the decision was made but the decision letter will be available 3 to 5 business days after the decision is made. I had an interview with that school March 20th that I can only hope went well but it was very intense. So between tomorrow and Thursday I should know something. Both NYU and this other school are seriously killing me with all of this waiting.

Thinking and hoping for you queenNee! Two people put they were accepted.. The second was today. At this point just let me know so I can tell the other school! Come on already NYU!

Aww Congrats!!! Did they email you? I got into the other school I applied to this morning so I am a lot more at ease because regardless I now have somewhere to go in the fall. Still haven't heard anything from NYU so maybe the rejection letter is coming who knows. Im just happy I got in somewhere lol.

I am so happy for you queen!!! It's a good feeling right?! Yes I got an email at 11:39 am. I wouldn't say rejection just yet I think they are going out in waves because remember someone put they were accepted Saturday and then yesterday and I didn't hear till today plus admissions told people April 1st so there is still hope! I want us to be in the same program! anyways I have to decide for sure which program and figure out where I am going to live now.. Oh boy..

Yes it is a great feeling to know I have somewhere to fall back on regardless. RA92 I will try to be more positive. I saw on the results page that someone said everyone might not know until April 15th so I guess I'll hang in there.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply.. Just now seeing your message. I heard on March 31st I was accepted and they said I had till April 30th. I accepted a few days ago. Good luck! I will be crossing my fingers for you.

I just heard back. Unfortunately I just heard back from NYU and I didn't get it. I'm not too shocked. It wasn't my first choice nor my only but it would've been nice to have options because now it's just one program ( and I won't be hearing from them anytime soon. Oh well, on to the next.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there! I'm not sure who is still reading this thread, but I was wondering if anyone who was waitlisted had been accepted? I called on Tuesday and heard that the waitlist would be finding out this week.