the University of South Carolina

I haven't toured or heard anything specific about their program, but I applied as well! So far I haven't gotten any information from them yet regarding interviews or a decision. Has anyone else?!

I'm not expecting to hear anything until next week. Last year a few rejections show up around end of February/first few days of March, and then nothing until about the third week of March when they sent out acceptances and waitlist notifications. I sure hope this is a good sign for us!

I have not visited the school, but I am very excited to hear back from them!! They contacted me after I applied asking about prerequisite courses that I would need to complete.

They contacted me about that as well, and if accepted I would need to start in the summer.

I'm not expecting to hear anything until next week. Last year a few rejections show up around end of February/first few days of March, and then nothing until about the third week of March when they sent out acceptances and waitlist notifications. I sure hope this is a good sign for us!

I really hope it's a good sign! I'd love to go to USC! My only concern is that they require a decision and down payment within 10 days of acceptance and I may not hear back from one of my other schools by then. Is it just me or does that seem a little unusual?

It is unusual, and I don't think they're allowed to do that.  I heard from a school administrator there was some agreement with ASHA that students get until April 15th or 2 weeks if notified after April 15 to decide.  However, I can't find the info online anywhere.  I have an email into ASHA and will post it when I find out for sure.  I applied to their distance program.  Hope to hear back soon.

Checking the results page it seems like people are beginning to get rejection e-mails today. I'm going crazy right now! I have a tab on my work computer open to my e-mail and just keep refreshing every 5 minutes!

I am forcing myself to complete one full problem of my physics homework between checking my emails or the results page.  I really hope they start sending acceptances out soon.

A friend of mine received her acceptance email last year on 3/17

Haha...Those posts on the results page from last year are why I'm staying near my computer today ;-).  3/17/2014 was the Monday after Spring Break.

I was waitlisted as well. I'm definitely disappointed! Good luck to all of those who have not received an e-mail yet, it's probably good news! Just counting on my interview with Old Dominion now...

Just wanted to say Congratulations! to all those accepted today! It certainly wasn't easy waiting to hear from SCU. I'm thankful I was waitlisted and settling in for the wait ahead to find out if I get accepted off of the waitlist. Fingers crossed!