Senioritis

Anyone else, especially if you've already made a decision, feel way too distracted to concentrate this semester? I am relieved to have a plan for next year, but now I have no interest in studying for this week's midterms. I'm not even a senior, just a returning student taking my pre-reqs online. I want to be outside in the slightly-warming-up weather, and not stressing out for a change.

I have 2 midterms tomorrow and cannot for the life of me focus AT. ALL.

Definitely feeling this. I still have no idea where I'm going to be next year as I don't have any acceptances yet and am still waiting on three schools. My concentration has been going down the drain - good thing I'm on spring break right now!!!

Same here instead of focusing on my school work and exams I've been busy trying to research where I'll live and how to move and also busy planning my graduation party :D. I'm so excited but we should definitely finish strong!! I'm just happy that I'm not stressing about getting in or not!

According to my statistical calculations, there is a negative correlation between nice weather and my motivation. Oh, and this graduate school stuff is probably taking 10 years off my life expectancy with all the stress it's causing! 

According to my statistical calculations, there is a negative correlation between nice weather and my motivation. Oh, and this graduate school stuff is probably taking 10 years off my life expectancy with all the stress it's causing! 

I thought correlation could only be between 2 quantitative factors, not categorical. But I'm kind of struggling with this stupid statistics class, so what do I know? :wacko:

Agreed! I'm only doing two post-bacc online courses and still can't concentrate, especially with the warmer weather! It's like 75 degrees here today! I found out about an acceptance last week right before I was about to start studying for a midterm and I definitely didn't study as much for it as I should have.

I thought correlation could only be between 2 quantitative factors, not categorical. But I'm kind of struggling with this stupid statistics class, so what do I know? :wacko:

That could be! I haven't been in stats or worked on research for awhile (it must be showing!). Fun times!

Warm weather? I wish I had that problem... I kind of feel like I won't be DONE until I make a decision. Although, even then, I'm sure I'll find other things to distract me, like moving, starting summer classes, etc...

Warm weather? I wish I had that problem... I kind of feel like I won't be DONE until I make a decision. Although, even then, I'm sure I'll find other things to distract me, like moving, starting summer classes, etc...

Tomorrow, it's going to be sunny and 75 in NorCal.

I now see why it's impossible to get into grad school here.

Tomorrow, it's going to be sunny and 75 in NorCal.

I now see why it's impossible to get into grad school here.

I moved from the Bay Area to the East Coast for undergrad, and it looks like I'll be spending another two years here at least. Sometimes my parents send me pictures of the sun and the trees and I seriously question what I was ever thinking...