Does anyone have any insight on how selective it is/how likely it is to get any financial aid? 

If I get in, I will likely be deciding between MCC and a fully funded MA at U of Illinois Urbana-Champaign. 

My impression is that fully funded MCC MAs are a scare thing to find, at least in terms of support the department will offer you. If you have (or think you have a change at) external funding, that might be a different story.

Yeah, I'm definitely not expecting full funding. However, I am really hoping for at least a partial scholarship. 

March 25 and still no word from the program!!

I know! Not to mention that we probably won't even hear about funding until after the acceptances. 

Is this one of your top choices? What else are you considering, if you don't mind me asking? 

Hello! I've applied to the MCC MA program as well.

So I gave in today (because I've been slowly losing it!) and I called up Admissions. They were really nice, and they told me and I quote - "decisions will be sent out in the next ten days or less."

:/ So, hopefully next week. Hopefully, *early* next week.