Old Dominion University

I just found out today during the interview that I was accepted to ODU! Such a relief seeing as I have been waitlisted or rejected from the 3 other schools I applied to! Has anyone else applied/been accepted?

I have been accepted as well! Have you heard anything about the scholarships yet?

I've been accepted too! Did y'all get an email from a Cherra Triplett? It was kind of informal haha .. And as for scholarships, nothing was included for me but I'm not sure if they do that right away or if they fill the program first then offer them?

Edited by JBlaine

Hi everyone! Congrats to being accepted! :)

I have a question regarding the program completion rates at OD. Is it bad that it has decreased? I'm asking because I apply for grad schools next fall, and I'm interested in OD lots.

I saw the number for the completion rates and my mouth dropped. Is it typical of program completion rates to be low?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Has anyone else not heard anything from Old Dominion yet? I've seen waitlists, rejects, and interviews on the results page and am just wondering if they must put out their decisions in waves.. I was hoping I would hear something from this week but now I'm not sure.

5 minutes ago, mandypo333 said:

Has anyone else not heard anything from Old Dominion yet? I've seen waitlists, rejects, and interviews on the results page and am just wondering if they must put out their decisions in waves.. I was hoping I would hear something from this week but now I'm not sure.

I haven't heard anything yet either! I'm really tempted to email or call the program director but since I already talked to her last week I feel like they would see that as annoying. So instead I'm just refreshing my email every two seconds! When did you apply? They might be doing it in that order. I was around early December.

I just saw this on the results forum as well:

• To those of you who are curious about ODU: The director told us that everyone being interviewed is either excepted or high on the wait list. She also said anyone who has not gotten an email for an interview or the waitlist by March 1 was low on the waitlist but not rejected.