Good News or Bad News??

magicbean83

Not necessarily. It depends on how your department does notifications. If they generally notify acceptances by email, that may mean bad news. But if they notify by snail mail, then it could mean anything and you just have to wait for that letter. Good luck!!!

I also have an UK school have "academic decision has been made" on my application page. However I just submitted it last week and one of my professor haven't sent them reference yet. 

They says they require (at least recommend) a high GPA and they don't take GRE. So well I assume it is bad. 

I'm in the same boat! I applied to NYU steinhardt clinical nutrition program and have yet to hear from them. My application status is and has been "submitted" since actual submission. I'm not sure if there are any applicants who got rejected but I did come across one person on twitter who got accepted and said that she heard back from them a few weeks ago! I know that their admissions are on "rolling basis" and that they notify via email.

What should one assume here?