Behavior Analysis?

rte0017

I'm like a half ABA person, haha. I work as a Behavior Assistant now. I'm planning on studying School Psych, but I'm definitely gonna keep trying to work in ABA until I can get more experience. 

I'm starting an ABA program in the fall!

where at? congrats!

a lot of School Psych programs are now adding on one year ABA certification extensions. I hope to do this! St. John's just started their extension this year :)

that's interesting! ABA is something I'm very passionate about so it's good to hear more programs are including it!

I'm like a half ABA person, haha. I work as a Behavior Assistant now. I'm planning on studying School Psych, but I'm definitely gonna keep trying to work in ABA until I can get more experience. 

it's been a great experience and extra reinforcing for me to improve!

• 6 months later...

Hi there! I will be applying in the Spring for an ABA program. I'm looking for any advice on the application and trying to see what the average GRE scores are. It's hard to find any substantial information on ABA programs and applicant info. 

When I applied back in the day, practitioner-oriented (MA/MS) program typically required a minimum of 1000 (old score). I think there really isn't a heavy emphasis on GRE scores. If you have low scores, try to supplement in your SOP and recommendations.